Pharmacy is a branch of medical and engineering concerned with synthesis, analysis, quality control, administrative control, research and manufacturing of drugs and pharmaceuticals. Diploma of Pharmacy is a two years, full time course and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi, and affiliated to state examining authority i.e. West Bengal State Council Of Technical Education Skill Development and Vocational Tranning (WBSCTESDVT) Kolkata.
All candidates must have passed (10 + 2) or equivalent from a recognized board securing passing marks in all subjects with required subject combination (Physics & Chemistry + Biology / Mathematics) and WBSCTESDVT Qualification. *Subject to changes as per WBSCTESDVT norms.
LIST OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION ARE:
1. Marks statement of 10+2/Inter/12th Class.
2. Date of Birth certificate.
3. Provisional certificate from the last school attended.
4. Character certificate from the school last attended.
5. Affidavit for proof of gap period, after passing the 12th class (If any).
6. Medical certificate from a medical practitioner holding the degree of MBBS.
7. Ten (10) colored passport size photographs (unattested).
8. Category certificate issued from competent authority from home state.
9. Any other certificate in respect of the claim made by the candidate.
10. Affidavit for anti ragging from parents and students.
The admission will be done from 10:00 am sharp, however, the time may be extended till all the candidates are entertained/seats are filled. The information centre and reception will be working from 09:00 am to 06:00 pm with lunch break from 1:30 pm to 02:00 pm.
Suggestions are welcome in the Suggestion/Complaint register kept at reception/enquiry room.
TUITION FEES :
For the students admitted through JEXPO Pharmacy: Rs.1500/- per month
For the students admitted through Management Quota: Rs.2500/- per month