1. The college gives utmost priority for discipline and every one students or staff is bound to follow the rules and regulations of the college and maintain strict discipline.
2. Students shall behave with dignity and courtesy inside and outside the college premises.
3. Ragging in any form on any student whether inside or outside the college campus is strictly prohibited.
4. All students should reach the classroom on time and shall not leave the class without the permission of the faculty.
5. Consuming alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited in the hostel and college campus.
6. Students are not permitted to possess or use Mobile Phones inside the college campus.
7. Students should wear proper dress code inside the college campus and also when attending any meetings out side the campus.
8. 75% Attendance mandatory for all students
9. Browsing is not allowed during lab hours. Staff and students are not allowed to misuse the internet facilities.
10. Spitting , smoking and throwing bits of paper inside the institute campus are harmful and must avoided. Refrain from possessing , consuming or distributing alcohol , harmful drugs , narcotics, ghutkas, chewing gums and smoking cigarettes . Any violation of these orders will lead to disciplinary action.
11. No function shall be arranged by the students in the hostel or college campus without prior permission from the principal.
12. Writing on walls , pillars , bath rooms and furniture or black boards is strictly prohibited.
13. Eating snacks/ taking lunch inside the class rooms or along corridors are not prohibited.
14. Furniture in the class rooms should not be moved or displaced.
15. No students shall remain in the hostel during class- hours unless he/ she is sick and is permitted to be on leave.
16. Respect the institute property. Destroying or damaging the institute property is punishable . Students should not destroy / damage / deface / remove the institute property.
17. Do not be a part of any union or group or organization . Any move to form unions or groups of any type unauthorized by the management and the Principal is an offense. Students are strictly forbidden from engaging themselves in any political or other activities . Gathering in groups at roads entrance , exit , pathways , gardens etc. is strictly prohibited.
18. This being an eco- friendly campus plastic or other trash should not be thrown inside the college or in the premises.
19. Students are expected to contribute towards the academic / social / environmental initiatives that the Institute may undertake.
Attendance Rules :
1. Faculty members shall take attendance at the beginning of each period
2. A student who is not in the class room when the attendance is taken shall be marked absent
3. Minimum 75% attendance is mandatory for both theory & practical to appear for the semester end examinations
Leave Rules :
1. Leave of absence for valid reasons only will have to be obtained from the class representatives in advance. In case of sickness, a medical certificate should accompany the leave application that is submitted upon return from illness
2. Attendance shall be calculated on the basis of periods i.e in terms of the lecture or lab periods attended